Thursday, September 18, 2008

Day 13 -- Bonus: Cardboard Testimonies

Lutherans have never been good about the conversation of Transformation. This is not native DNA though. Luther was grounded in Jesus. We are grounded in Jesus. And if we're grounded in Jesus, then transformation will always be a part of our identity...the mighty acts of God manifest in our lives.

What's your testimony? I'll share mine in the days ahead...

May your day be God's day, and may it be beautiful...

Pastor Nathan

2 comments:

AngelicSound said...

Thank you for sharing the video I still cry every time I see it. It is just so moving. I have many things I could put on my cardboard testimony but I think this is what the biggest one is for me today:

Abused, Rejected, Depressed, & tried to commit suicide twice by the age of 19:
Found Love, Acceptance, and the Joy of living by giving my heart and time over to Jesus.


I think this might be why the one thing above all else I would like to be remembered for someday is that I made the differance in someone's life because God made a such differance in mine.


Anywho, thank you again Pastor Nathan for leading us in this journey. I hope other feel moved to share their card board testimonies too.

Katie

lotusreaching said...

Thanks for sharing your cardboard testimony K. It's powerful...full of both the tragedy and transformation that seems to be at the core of who we are as human beings.

I think your "Pay it Forward" instinct IS a good thing. I also think that you will have greater impact than in just one person's life.

Again...thank you for sharing. Blessings.

pn