Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Advent Devotional - Day 13

 
DECEMBER 13 – Luke 12: 13-21
By: Rob Coble

My brother told me once that his idea of hell would be having everything in the world but no one to share it with. I think about this a lot when I contemplate the many blessings that God has bestowed upon me. Giving and sharing with others has become a regular part of my life. My giving is not always monetary. I can share with others my time, my compassion and even my service. In doing so it never fails to remind me just how blessed and fortunate I am.

Dear God, help me to continue acknowledging my gratitude for your presence in my life and the many blessing you provide. Keep me humble and allow me the opportunity to share my good fortune with those who need it most. Your will not mine be done. Amen.

No comments: